我认为,依我看;依我说;
If you ask me, the Big Apple is rotten to the core.
如果你问我, 我会说纽约这个大都市糟透了.
I will bring a lawsuit against you, if you ask me any more such aggravating questions.
如果你再出这种成事不足,败事有余的主意的话,我倒要跟你打一场官司.
If you ask me, we should listen, to the lad who did the kissing.
如果你问我我们应该听听那个盗吻的人怎样说?
He's got a few kinks in his personality, if you ask me.
我认为他的个性有些怪僻.
If you ask me, there's something a bit queer going on.
要是你问我的话,我觉得有点儿不太对劲。
If you ask me, you should reconsider the matter.
要我说, 你应该重新考虑这个问题.
Their marriage was a mistake, if you ask me.
依我看,他们的婚姻是个错误。
He's a complete nut, if you ask me.
要我说,他是个十足的疯子。
If you ask me, she's too scared to do it.
依我看,她被吓得不敢做了。
A little old-fashioned, if you ask me.
要说呢就是样子有点旧了.
If you ask me, there's too much violence on television.
我认为电视节目的暴力行为太多了.
But if you ask me, my opinion is no.
假如你问我, 我的意见是不要上场.
And if you ask me, they ought to let the little guy join the team.
如果你问我, 他们应该让那个小家伙加入.
If you ask me, I'll say that health is everything to me.
如果你问我, 我要说健康对我来说比什么都重要.
You should persist in your ambition , if you ask me.
我认为你应该矢志不渝.
If you ask me, the idea is very good.
如果你要我回答:这个主意很好.
Justin: She's a real tough cookie if you ask me.
贾斯汀: 如果你问我的话,我会说她是个很强悍的人.
If you ask me, my answer is to be an interpreter.
假设你问我, 我的回答是成为一名翻译.
英语巴士 · 高中英语语法
英语巴士 · 中考英语
英语巴士 · 四六级英语